Create a translation of any of your HubSpot forms and translate all form fields and values into your chosen language.
In the translated form, field labels for any frequently used properties and error messages will be translated automatically. The Help Text, Placeholder text, and Default value will not be translated, but these can be manually updated.
Please note: the labels in the frequently used fields will only be automatically translated if they have not been edited. They must contain the default label to be translated.
To create a translation of your form:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to translate, then click Actions > Create translation.
- In the dialog box, click the What language would you like to set? dropdown menu and select a language for your translated form.
- Edit the Name of translated form. By default, the translated form will have the selected language appended to the original form name.
- Click Create. You'll be directed to the form editor with a translated clone of your original form.