By default, all values in a contact property are available as form field options. However, you can customize the available field options on an individual form basis.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form or create a new form.
- In the form editor, click a field to customize its options.
- In the left pane, Field options section:
- To remove current options, hover over the option and click Remove.
- To add unused options, click Add options at the bottom of the section. In the dialog box, select the option(s) to add and click Add.
- In the top right, click Publish to update the live form.