You can customize the colors and fonts of your HubSpot forms to create a standardized look and feel on your website. In your settings, you'll find a style tab where you can update the default colors and fonts of your forms. As you edit these settings, you'll see a live preview of your forms styles in the Preview pane.
Please note: changes made to your form style settings will update the fonts and colors on your externally embedded forms. You can customize the styles of your HubSpot forms in the page editor.
To update your form settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Marketing > Form.
- Click the color bubble to customize the font color, button color, and button background color for your forms.
- Drag the slider to edit your selected color and use the color picker to target a specific shade.
- You can also type the exact hexadecimal or RGB values for the color you want to use.
- Use the Form font dropdown menu to select a default font for your forms.
- After you've finished making your selections, click Save.