You can customize the colors and fonts of your HubSpot forms to create a standardized look and feel on your website. In your settings, you'll find a style tab where you can update the default colors and fonts of your forms. As you edit these settings, you'll see a live preview of your forms styles in the Preview pane.
Please note: changes made to your form style settings will update the fonts and colors on all the HubSpot forms on your website.
To update your form settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Marketing > Form.
- Click the color bubble to customize the font color, button color, and button background color for your forms.
- Drag the slider to edit your selected color and use the color picker to target a specific shade.
- You can also type the exact hexadecimal or RGB values for the color you want to use.
- Use the Form font dropdown menu to select a default font for your forms.
- After you've finished making your selections, click Save.