Follow the steps below to prevent users from submitting your form with email addresses at certain domains.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of your form.
- In the form editor, hover over the email field and click Edit edit.
- Enter the domains you want to block in the Email domains to block field, separated by commas.
- Enter: "gmail.com" or "gmail.com, hotmail.com"
- Do not enter: "www.gmail.com" or "@gmail.com"
- You can also select the Block free email providers checkbox to block HubSpot's default list of free domains.
- Click Publish to take your changes live.
When visitors attempt to enter a blocked domain in the Email field, they will see a message asking them to enter a business email address.