In order to add new options to a form field, you must edit the contact property itself.
- Navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings.
- In Contact Properties, scroll until you find the field you want to edit.
- Click the gear on the right side of the field and choose Edit .
- Make sure Use in Forms? is set to Yes.
- Click Edit Options then choose Add Option and add your new option in the label field that appears, or choose Load Options to use options from either one of HubSpot's suggested lists or from another property.
- The eye icon on the right needs to be on (this is indicated by the eye icon being the color blue) in order for it to appear as an option on your form.
- Click Save property.
These changes will be pushed to the form automatically. It may take a few minutes to see this on the live page, however.