In order to add new options to a form field, you must edit the contact property itself.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the Customize dropdown menu and select Edit properties.
- Browse or search for the property you want to edit, then click the property name.
- Make sure that the Show in forms switch is turned on for the property and for any of the property's options that you'd like to appear in forms.
- If you would like to add more options, click Add an option.
- Enter the label for your new option.
- When you've finished adding options to your property, click Save.
Your new options will appear on the live form automatically, but please note that it may take a few minutes for the changes to apply.