By default, HubSpot will pull in all values listed for a form field from the contact property in contacts settings. However, you can choose to limit which values are available for a field on the form itself.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the form name to edit.
- Hover over the field you wish to modify the options for, then click Edit.
- On the left-hand side, scroll down to Field options.
- To remove current field options, hover over the field option and click Remove.
- To add unused field options, click Add options at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save at the upper right to save your changes in the form editor, and Publish to take them live on the form.