Once you've successfully installed the you can create HubSpot forms from WordPress.
- In your WordPress account, in the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot > Forms.
- In the upper right, click Create form.
You'll be redirected to your HubSpot account's forms tool, where you can set up your HubSpot form. Once your form is published, add the form's shortcode to your WordPress page so you can start collecting submissions:
- In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to add to your website and click Copy shortcode.
- Navigate to a WordPress page or post, then paste the shortcode into the page editor.
- Publish the page to take your HubSpot form live on your WordPress page.
- To view submissions to the form in HubSpot, navigate back to the forms dashboard in WordPress. Hover over a form and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select View submissions. Learn more about analyzing your form submissions.
Please note: if you are already using another form plugin, like Contact Form 7 or Ninja Forms, you can still collect submissions from these forms in your HubSpot account. Review the table of supported and non-supported non-HubSpot forms, then learn how to use non-HubSpot forms.
If you are using a supported, non-HubSpot form on WordPress, but are not seeing submission data in HubSpot, you may have another WordPress plugin installed that conflicts with the HubSpot-WordPress plugin. Disable the plugin, or review the following frequently asked questions for additional troubleshooting steps.