With the HubSpot mobile app, you can scan your business cards to create contacts. The business card scanning feature is available for Android and for iPhones on iOS 11 or higher.
- Open the HubSpot app on your device.
- In the bottom navigation bar, tap Contacts.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Scan business card.
- Hover your device over the business card and take a photo.
- Tap Save.
- Ensure there isn't any severe glare on the card.
- Ensure the card isn't too blurry when the camera attempts to read it.
- Ensure there's adequate lighting.
Please note: with effect from October 10, 2018, contacts scanned from business cards will have an Original source drill-down 1 of MOBILE_IOS, and Original source drill-down 2 of business-card-scanner. Contacts scanned from business cards before October 10, 2018 will not have the Original source drill-down 1 or 2 values retroactively set.