With the HubSpot mobile app, you can scan your business cards to create contacts. The business card scanning feature is available for Android and for iPhones on iOS 11 or higher.
- Open the HubSpot app on your device.
- In the bottom navigation bar, tap Contacts.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Scan business card.
- Take a photo of the business card with your device. Make sure there's adequate lighting and there isn't any severe glare or blur.
- Tap Save.
Contacts scanned from business cards will have the following Original source property values:
- Original source drill-down 1: MOBILE_IOS or MOBILE_ANDROID.
- Original source drill-down 2: business-card-scanner.