- What contact properties can be imported with my contacts?
- How can I import contacts with the iOS mobile app?
- How can I import contacts with the mobile app for Android?
When importing your contacts using the HubSpot mobile app, the following contact properties can be imported with them (and you can learn more about the default HubSpot contact properties here):
- First name
- Last name
- Job title
- Phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Lifecycle stage (default will be Lead)
- Website URL (sourced from the contact's email address)
To import contacts using the HubSpot iOS mobile app:
- Go to Contacts then tap the + icon in the upper right corner
- Select Import from contacts and grant HubSpot access to your phone's contacts.
- On the next screen, you can select Import All to import all of the contacts on your phone. You can also select your contacts individually then click Import.
- You'll see a message at the bottom of the screen when your contacts have been imported.
To import contacts using the HubSpot mobile app for Android:
- Go to Contacts and select the + icon.
- Next, select Import from contacts. You will be asked to grant HubSpot access to your phone's contacts.
- On the next screen, select your individual contacts or click Select all then click Import.