To import contacts using the HubSpot iOS mobile app:
- Go to Contacts then tap the + icon in the upper right corner
- Select Import from contacts and grant HubSpot access to your phone's contacts.
- On the next screen, you can select Import All to import all of the contacts on your phone. You can also select your contacts individually then click Import.
- You'll see a message at the bottom of the screen when your contacts have been imported.
To import contacts using the HubSpot mobile app for Android:
- Go to Contacts and select the + icon.
- Next, select Import from contacts. You will be asked to grant HubSpot access to your phone's contacts.
- On the next screen, select your individual contacts or click Select all then click Import.