Yes, you can sync your custom Facebook Lead Ads fields to HubSpot by matching the Facebook Field ID to the Internal name of the corresponding property in HubSpot.
Follow the steps below to do so.
Please note: this process is only necessary for custom fields. Facebook's default fields (name, email etc.) will be mapped to HubSpot automatically.
- Navigate to Contacts Settings:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts. Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Edit properties.
- Create a new property or locate the existing property to which you'd like your Lead Ads field to sync.
- Copy the Internal name value for the property.
- In your Facebook Ads account, change the Field ID for the field in question in your lead ads form by following the steps here. Paste the value you copied from the Internal name field in HubSpot into the Field ID.
- This also works in the other direction. You can copy the field ID of an existing Facebook Lead Ad field and copy that into the internal name of a new HubSpot contact property. This will create a mapping going forward.