Connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot to manage and analyze your LinkedIn ads in HubSpot's ads tool. Once connected, HubSpot will display and report on all existing ad campaigns in that account.
If you encounter any errors during the process, check out our troubleshooting guide.
Please note: to comply with LinkedIn's legal requirements, HubSpot only reports on the most recent year of your LinkedIn Ads account data.
LinkedIn Ads connection requirements
- LinkedIn Ads accounts that are on hold cannot be connected to HubSpot. If a connected LinkedIn Ads account is put on hold, it will be disconnected from HubSpot. An error will show in HubSpot next to any LinkedIn Ads accounts on hold. Learn more about how to remove the hold status in LinkedIn's documentation.
- If you've installed an ad blocker extension for your browser, ensure you have disabled it when you connecting your LinkedIn Ads account and when you're using the HubSpot Ads tool.
- The HubSpot user who connects a LinkedIn Ads account must have Publish access to the ads tool in HubSpot.
- The HubSpot user who connects a LinkedIn Ads account must be an Account Manager in that LinkedIn Ads account. To check user permissions in your LinkedIn Ads account:
- Navigate to the Campaign Manager.
- Select your LinkedIn Ads account.
- In the left menu, click Account settings > Manage access.
Connect your LinkedIn Ads account
To connect your LinkedIn ads account:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the top right, click Connect account.
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- In the pop-up window, log in to your LinkedIn account. Review the permissions, then click Allow.
- In the dialog box, select the LinkedIn Ads accounts to connect to HubSpot. If you want to track contacts that interact with your ads, leave the auto tracking switch toggled on. This will apply HubSpot tracking to your LinkedIn ads.
- Click Connect.
Manage your connected LinkedIn Ads account settings
After the LinkedIn Ads account has been connected, The connected LinkedIn Ads account will appear in your Ads Accounts settings in HubSpot. You can then configure additional settings or start running ads:
Please note: if your LinkedIn ad account has any outstanding billing issues, or has otherwise been disabled by LinkedIn for a violation of their ad policies, HubSpot will mark the account as Inactive. To fix this issue, check your LinkedIn ad account settings and consult LinkedIn's support resources.
Necessary disclosure: your use of the LinkedIn Ads integration is subject to LinkedIn's terms and conditions. HubSpot will be able to view and manage your account, as well as store your LinkedIn Ads account number. When you authorize the integration, HubSpot receives a user token with permissions on the connected ad accounts and pages. HubSpot can view but does not store all the ad accounts and pages you have permissions for. LinkedIn will share settings details (e.g., name, budget, bid strategy, creative) and performance metrics (impressions, clicks, etc.) for all ad campaign groups, campaigns, and ads in the ad accounts you connected.