Connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot to manage and analyze your LinkedIn ads in HubSpot's ads tool. Once connected, HubSpot will display and report on all existing campaigns in that account.
LinkedIn Ads connection requirements
- The HubSpot user who connects a LinkedIn Ads account must have Publish access to the ads tool in HubSpot.
- The HubSpot user who connects a LinkedIn Ads account must be an Account Manager in that LinkedIn Ads account. To check user permissions in your LinkedIn Ads account:
- Navigate to the Campaign Manager.
- Select your LinkedIn Ads account.
- In the upper right, click the gear icon dropdown menu and select Manage access.
Please note: LinkedIn Ads accounts that are on hold cannot be connected to HubSpot. If a connected LinkedIn Ads account is put on hold, it will be disconnected from HubSpot. An error will show in HubSpot next to any LinkedIn Ads accounts on hold. Learn more about how to remove the hold status in LinkedIn's documentation.
Connect your LinkedIn Ads accountConnect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot. If you encounter any errors during the process, check out our troubleshooting guide.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the Accounts tab, click Connect account.
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- In the pop-up window, log in to your LinkedIn account. Review the permissions, then click Allow.
- In the dialog box, select the LinkedIn Ads account(s) to connect to HubSpot. If you want to track contacts that interact with your ads, leave the auto tracking switch toggled on. This will apply HubSpot tracking to your LinkedIn ads.
- Click Connect.
- In the dialog box, select the LinkedIn Ads account(s) to sync leads from, then click Save. Learn more about managing LinkedIn Ads accounts syncing leads to HubSpot.
The connected LinkedIn Ads account will appear in your Ads Accounts settings in HubSpot.
Please note: if your LinkedIn ad account has any outstanding billing issues, or has otherwise been disabled by LinkedIn for a violation of their ad policies, HubSpot will mark the account as Inactive. To fix this issue, check your LinkedIn ad account settings and consult LinkedIn's support resources.
Any LinkedIn Ads accounts syncing leads will appear in the Ads Lead Syncing settings in HubSpot.
- After connecting your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, your existing leads from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms will automatically sync to HubSpot. HubSpot will use the email address to deduplicate contacts that already exist in your account and update their contact record with any new information from their Lead Gen Form submission, or create a new contact if they don't exist.
- LinkedIn stores leads from lead ads for 90 days after creation. When you connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, these leads will be synced to HubSpot, along with leads generated going forward.
Once your LinkedIn Ads account is connected, your can disconnect it from within your ads settings.