Connect your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot to create and manage your Facebook ads in your HubSpot ads tool. Before you get started, review the guidelines for connecting your account, syncing leads, and creating lead ads in HubSpot. Once your Facebook Ads account is connected, HubSpot will display and report on all existing campaigns in that account.
Facebook Ads connection requirements
- The HubSpot user who connects a Facebook Ads account must have Publish access to the ads tool in HubSpot.
- The HubSpot user who connects a Facebook Ads account must be an admin of the ads account in Business Manager.
Please note: disabled Facebook Ads accounts cannot be connected to HubSpot. If a connected Facebook Ads account is disabled, it will be disconnected from HubSpot. An error will show in HubSpot next to any disabled accounts. Learn more about disabled Facebook Ads accounts and how to reenable them in Facebook's documentation.
Connect your Facebook Ads accountConnect your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot. If you encounter any errors during the process, check out our troubleshooting guide.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the Accounts tab, click Connect account.
- In the dialog box, select Facebook.
- In the pop-up window, log in to your Facebook Ads account and click OK.
- In the dialog box, select the Facebook Ads accounts to connect to HubSpot, then click Connect. If you have a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account and multiple Facebook Ads accounts, a list of your accounts will appear. If you want to track contacts that interact with your ads, leave the auto tracking switch toggled on. This will apply HubSpot tracking to your Facebook ads.
- Click Connect.
- In the dialog box, select the Facebook pages to sync leads from, then click Save.
Please note: if you're not seeing the pages that you expect, it may due to a permissions issue. For more information, check out our lead syncing troubleshooting guide.
The connected Facebook Ads account(s) will appear in your Ad Accounts settings in HubSpot.
Any Facebook pages syncing leads will appear in the Ads Lead Syncing settings in HubSpot. Learn more about managing Facebook pages syncing leads to HubSpot.
- After connecting your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot, your existing lead ads in Facebook will automatically sync to HubSpot and appear on your ads dashboard. Learn more about existing lead ads syncing to HubSpot.
- Facebook stores leads from lead ads for 90 days after creation. When you connect your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot, these leads will be synced to HubSpot, along with leads generated going forward. Learn how to manage which Facebook pages sync leads to HubSpot.
- If you want to disconnect your Facebook Ads account from HubSpot, it's recommended to do so from HubSpot and not from Facebook. Disconnecting your Facebook Ads account in Facebook will remove all account connections that the logged-in Facebook user has access to, including all other Facebook Ads accounts that were not connected to HubSpot.
Connect your page and ad account from Facebook
You can also connect your Facebook ad account from within your Facebook page settings. Connecting your account from within your Facebook page settings will also subscribe that page for lead syncing.
Please note: if you've already connected a Facebook ad account to HubSpot, you'll need to navigate to your HubSpot Ads settings to connect any additional ad accounts.
- In your Facebook account, navigate to your Facebook page.
- In the top navigation menu, click Publishing Tools.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Lead Ad Forms > Leads Setup.
- In the Leads Setup section, click the Search CRM providers field, search for HubSpot, then select the corresponding entry in the dropdown when it appears.
- If HubSpot has already been connected as a CRM to your Facebook page, you'll see it appear as Connected in the Leads Setup section.
- Next to HubSpot, click Connect from Website.
- A new browser tab or window will open. Sign in to your HubSpot account. If you have multiple HubSpot accounts, select the HubSpot account to connect.
- Select the ad account you want to connect, then click Connect ad account.
Leads from your Facebook page will now sync to HubSpot, and HubSpot will also apply tracking to the ads in your ad account.