If you've connected a Facebook Ads account to HubSpot, you can disconnect it from within your HubSpot account settings. Learn how to disconnect a Google Ads or LinkedIn Ads account from HubSpot.
Before disconnecting your Facebook Ads account from HubSpot, there are a few things to be aware of:
- After disconnecting a Facebook Ads account from HubSpot, newly created campaigns will not use HubSpot tracking parameters. Existing campaigns will still contain HubSpot tracking parameters, and can be removed by editing individual campaigns.
- After disconnecting a Facebook Ads account from HubSpot, audiences created in HubSpot will no longer sync between the ads account and HubSpot. However, your HubSpot audiences will still appear in the ads account. If you want to delete these audiences, you will need to delete them from within your ads account.
- After disconnecting a Facebook Ads account, you will still see HubSpot Ads listed in the Business Integrations settings of your Facebook user account if your Facebook Ads account is connected to another HubSpot account. You can remove this in Facebook by selecting the HubSpot Ads checkbox and clicking Remove. Removing this will disconnect your Facebook Ads account from all HubSpot accounts that it's integrated with, so if you're managing multiple HubSpot accounts, you may not want to remove the integration.
- Previously collected data will not be lost.
- Previously created audiences will be available once you reinstall the Facebook pixel. If an audience is deleted from Facebook Ads, however, the audience will not be available upon reconnection.
- Any leads that submitted lead ads while the account was disconnected will retroactively sync to HubSpot.
Disconnect your Facebook Ads account
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- On the Accounts tab, hover over the connected account and click Disconnect.
- In the dialog box, click Disconnect.
Remove HubSpot tracking parameters from existing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Log in to your Facebook Ads account.
- Navigate to the individual ad.
- In the Tracking section, remove the parameters from the URL Parameters field.
- Click Publish.