- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Click the name of published page.
- Click the Optimization tab.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Internal Links.
- The table will display a list of links to and from the page. In the upper right, click Links from page.
- Review the Status column. A red circle with a white X will appear in this column if a link is broken. You'll also be able to see the URL being linked, the Link Type, and the text that appears on your page for this link.
Learn more about analyzing your HubSpot page performance.