To create an Asana task with a HubSpot workflow:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of an existing workflow, or create a new workflow.
- Click the plus icon + to add a workflow action.
- In the right panel, click the Connect an app tab.
- Click Create an Asana task.
- If this is your first time creating an Asana task through a workflow, you will need to connect your Asana account by clicking Connect to Asana. In the dialog box, enter your Asana login credentials and click Log in.
- In the right panel, set up your Asana task action.
- Click Save.