After creating your contact-based, company-based, deal-based, ticket-based, or quote-based workflows and turning them on, you can view your workflow history to see events that have occurred in the workflow, or identify the events that occurred for a specific object enrolled in the workflow.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of a workflow.
- Click the History tab.
- Here, you'll see all the events that have occurred in the workflow. The events are displayed in reverse chronological order, with the most recent events appearing at the top.
- By default, the workflow displays events over all time and all types. In the upper left, click the All time dropdown menu to select a different time period, or the All Events Types dropdown menu to filter by Successful actions or Alerts and errors. This can be helpful in identifying workflow issues, such as an email failing to send to a contact in the workflow.
- In the upper right, use the search bar to search for a specific object. If the object is currently enrolled or has ever been enrolled in the workflow, you can view all workflow events that occurred to the object.