HubSpot automatically uploads an image for contacts and companies using a proprietary database of images collected from multiple sources, including social media. When no image for a specific contact can be found, HubSpot uses an image associated with their name or email domain.
To change or remove the image on a record in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Click the contact or company name.
- Hover over the contact or company's image and click the pencil icon edit.
- To remove the current image, click Remove image. To change the image, click Upload image.
- If you're uploading a new image, click Choose file. Select the image file, and click Open.
- Click Confirm to set the new image.
If the new image does not appear immediately, try refreshing the page.