You can quickly check the template for an individual piece of content in the Settings tab of the content editor. You can then either edit the template in the design manager or swap the template out.
Please note: your blog template is a coded HTML template. Learn more about how to access this template in your design manager tool.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to landing pages, website pages, blog, or email.
- In the dashboard, hover over the page, post, or email you'd like to edit the template for, then click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the content editor, then scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- In the Template section, click Edit this template. The template will open the design manager in a new tab or window, and you can then edit your template as needed. Once the template is published, the changes will be applied to your page.
- To swap out your template, click Use different template. In the dialog box, select the template you want to use for the page and click Select this template. You can then edit the page with its new template.
Please note: a dialog box will alert you if the template is being used by another piece of content. If you want your template edits to apply to all pages, posts, or emails using this template, select Edit this template. If you want your template edits to apply to this piece of content only, select Clone & edit new template.