Learn how to find and review the custom templates created for you during a HubSpot template setup.
Review your templates
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder, click the folder with the naming convention CompanyName-Date Theme and review the templates in the subfolders. Click the template to open it.
- In the upper right, click the Preview dropdown menu and select Live preview with display options.
- In the upper right, click the Blog options dropdown menu to switch between your blog post view and listing view. This lets you compare the layout of your individual blog posts and your blog listing page.
- Review your blog settings to set up your blog preferences, publish your blog subscription emails, and set up social settings.
In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
Click Create landing page.
- In the upper right, use the Search page templates search bar to search Migration Landing Page. This will filter your new page template, entitled CompanyName-Date Migration Landing Page.
- Click your template to and enter a page name, then click Create page.
- In the left sidebar panel, click the plus icon + to insert modules into your page.
- Click on a module type and drag it into the section of the page that reads Drop modules here. You'll see a blue line to indicate where the module will be placed on the template.
- Each module, section, and column on the page editor has a toolbar editor to control the position, size, and styling of those module(s):
- The section toolbar controls all the modules in the same horizontal row of your page.
- The column toolbar controls the styling and position of all modules in that vertical column of your page.
- The module toolbar controls the styling and positioning of the specific module selected.
- To adjust the width of elements in a column or section, click and drag the divider between those modules.