Learn how to find and review the custom templates created for you during a HubSpot template setup. If you see design discrepancies between the original URL that you submitted and the templates that were created, you can submit a change request. Once you've finalized all your changes, you can create new pages with your templates.
Review your page templates
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- In the upper right, click Create > Landing page or Website page.
- Hover over your new Landing page or Website page template and click Preview in the upper right to see an interactive preview of your page.
Review your blog templates
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
In the finder, click the folder with the naming convention CompanyName-Date Theme and review the templates in the subfolders. Click a template to open it.
- At the top, click the Preview dropdown menu and select Live preview with display options, or Preview without display options.
Report design issues
After reviewing your new templates, you can report design issues to a migration services specialist. To report an issue:
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Account & Billing.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Migrations.
- Click Report migration issue.
- In the dialog box, enter the details of your request, then click Submit for review. A member of the team will look into your request and reply within 48 hours.
Start using your templates
After you've finalized your template setup, you can start using your new templates in HubSpot.