Allow your users to upload one or more files with their form submissions by including a file upload field on your form.
Please note: the file size limits for file upload fields are 100MB for a single file and 500MB in total for multiple files.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Hover over the form name and click Actions > Edit form.
- In the left panel, under Create new field, drag the File field on to your form.
- In the dialog box, enter the Field label, and click Property settings to choose a Property group and enter a Description for the field.
- Click Save.
- To allow contacts to upload multiple files, hover over the file upload field and click Edit.
- In the left panel, select the Allow multiple files checkbox.
- In the top right, click Publish.
When a visitor uploads a file and submits your form, the file is stored in a hidden folder in your file manager. A link to the file will appear in the contact's record in HubSpot.
To view an uploaded file, navigate to the contact's record. In the About card, click View all properties. Search for your file property and click the external link icon externalLink to the right of the property value to view the file in a new tab. Any uploaded file links will also be included in the form submission's data and in the form submission events on individual contact's timeline.