Embed the meetings widget on one of your pages to allow visitors to book time with you while they're on their site. Depending on your HubSpot subscription, you can either embed the meetings widget on one of your external pages or on a HubSpot-hosted page using the meetings module.
Embed the meetings widget on an external page
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Meetings.
- Hover over the meeting and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select Embed.
- Click Copy code.
- Paste this embed code into the code of your external pages to display the meeting widget to visitors.
The widget will appear on your page where the code is embedded. Learn how to make changes to the color of the widget and the logo that appears when it's embedded on your site.
Embed the meetings widget on a HubSpot page
Please note: you must be a user in a Marketing Hub or CMS Hub account to embed the meetings widget on a HubSpot-hosted page.
To embed the meetings widget on a HubSpot page, add the meetings module to your page. The module is included as one of the common modules in the page editor. Then, customize the meeting link for the widget on the page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over the page where you want to add the meetings module and click Edit.
- In the left panel in the page editor, click the meetings module and drag it into position on your page layout.
- To select a meetings link, click the module.
- In the left panel, click the Select meeting link dropdown menu and select the meeting link to appear in the widget, then click Apply changes.
- In the upper right, click Publish or Update to take your changes live.
The widget will appear on your page where you added the module. Learn how to make changes to the color of the widget and the logo that appears when it's embedded on your site.