- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Click the name of published page to open its page details.
- Click the Optimization tab.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Internal Links.
- The table will display a list of links to and from the page. To see any broken links on your page, click Links from page.
Please note: the tool crawls a maximum of 2000 pages. If your site has more than 2000 pages, HubSpot may return an error with an status code Unknown.
- Review the Status column. A red circle with an X will appear in this column if a link is broken. You'll also be able to see the URL, the Link Type, and the text that appears on your page for this link.