To change your Salesforce integration user or connect a different Salesforce account to HubSpot, you must update your Salesforce credentials in your integration settings.
Please note: before changing integration users, verify that the new integration user has Salesforce permissions equal to or higher than the previous integration user.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- In the Salesforce integration section, click the More dropdown menu and select View details.
- In the Salesforce Credentials section, click Connect to a new account.
- You'll be redirected to Salesforce's login page in a new browser tab. Enter your Salesforce credentials and click Log In.
- If you've previously connected this Salesforce account with HubSpot, you'll be redirected to your Salesforce integration settings in HubSpot.
- If you've never connected this Salesforce account with HubSpot, click Allow to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account.