To mass delete HubSpot records (HubSpot Intelligence records, HubSpot logs, HubSpot log messages, HubSpot activities) from Salesforce, you need to:
- Generate a list of the HubSpot record IDs to be deleted
- Use Data Loader to mass delete the HubSpot records
- With effect from August 6, 2018, HubSpot no longer creates HubSpot Intelligence objects in Salesforce. When you upgrade to version 3.0 of the HubSpot-Salesforce connector package, the new HubSpot Visualforce window on your Salesforce page layouts will populate with information pulled directly from the corresponding HubSpot object record.
- HubSpot logs or log messages can be deleted at any time, as they are meant for troubleshooting purposes. However, if sync errors continue to actively occur, HubSpot log messages will keep being created.
For example, to delete orphaned HubSpot Intelligence records:
- Navigate to your Salesforce account.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click New Report....
- Select HubSpot Intelligence.
- Next to Filters, click the dropdown arrow downCarat and select Cross Filter.
- Create cross filters for:
- HubSpot Intelligence | without | Contacts
- HubSpot Intelligence | without | Leads
- In the left sidebar menu, click the HubSpot Intelligence: ID field and drag and drop it into the table.
- Click Save.
- In the dialog box, enter a Report Name, then click Save.
- Click Run Report.
- Click Export details. Ensure the record ID is included, as this is required for the deletion. The report will be exported to your device as a CSV file.
- In Data Loader, upload the CSV file and run the delete function. The HubSpot Intelligence records in the report will be deleted from your Salesforce environment.
This process can be modified to mass delete any type of HubSpot record from Salesforce.