When you set up your company branding or undertake a company rebranding, ensure your HubSpot settings are correctly updated.
- Connect your domain or update your connected domains for your account.
- Add or update your domain for any files you're hosting in HubSpot.
- Ask your Customer Success Manager or Channel Consultant about starting a new template setup (if your site is not hosted on HubSpot).
- Add the HubSpot tracking code to any new non-HubSpot hosted website pages.
- Add your HubSpot forms to your external website.
- Add HubSpot CTAs to your external website where applicable.
- Add or update your company branding for your sales tools, including: meetings links, sales documents, and quotes.
- Add or update your company information used in the footer of your marketing emails.
- Add or update your target domain in your reports settings. It's recommended to do this right before new site goes live.
- Add or update your new logo and favicon. The
- Set up your HubSpot templates, or swap any existing page templates.
- Configure your blog template(s).
- Connect your social media accounts.