When you set up your company branding or rebrand your company, ensure that your HubSpot assets and settings are correctly updated. Below are the various assets and settings that you may want to consider updating.
Update your connected domains to brand your web content, such as website URL.
- Connect your domain or update your connected domains for your account. For each connected domain, you can update branding settings such as logo and favicon.
- Add or update your domain for any files you're hosting in HubSpot.
If you're just getting started with your website on HubSpot, moving an existing website to HubSpot, or managing your website content outside of HubSpot:
- Ask your Customer Success Manager or Channel Consultant about starting a new template setup if your site is not hosted on HubSpot.
- Add the HubSpot tracking code to any new non-HubSpot hosted website pages to allow HubSpot to track website analytics.
- Add your HubSpot forms to your external website so that form submissions create and update contacts in your HubSpot CRM.
- Add HubSpot CTAs to your external website where applicable so that CTA metrics can be tracked in HubSpot.
Update your sales tool, email, and website branding.
- Add or update your company branding for your sales tools, including meetings links, sales documents, and quotes. Sales branding will apply across all domains and sales tools.
- Add or update your company information used in the footer of your marketing emails.
- Add or update your target domain in your reports settings. It's recommended to do this right before new site goes live.
- Add or update your new logo and favicon. Logo and favicon can be set individually for each of your connected domains.
- Set up your HubSpot templates, or swap any existing page templates.
- Configure your blog templates.
- Connect your social media accounts.
User and account updates
Update user and billing information.