You can connect Salesforce production or sandbox environments to HubSpot. During the initial setup process, you can choose to connect to a sandbox environment, but if you originally connected to a production environment and want to change this, you can do so within your integrations settings.
- Make sure you've installed the HubSpot integration within your sandbox environment. You can do so by following the steps in the Salesforce Setup wizard or by clicking this link.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce section, click the More dropdown menu, then select View details.
- In the Salesforce Credentials section, click Connect to a new sandbox.
- On the Salesforce login screen, enter your sandbox credentials and click Log In.
- The next page will prompt you to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account. Click Allow.
- When you're ready to switch to production, click Connect a new account to replace your sandbox credentials with your production credentials. Make sure you've installed the connector in production before completing this step.