HubSpot automatically uploads an image for each contact and company record, using a proprietary database of images that is collected from multiple sources including social media. When no image for a specific contact can be found, HubSpot uses an image associated to their email domain.
- The photo is strictly internal and is used to identify contacts or companies in your HubSpot account. Contacts or companies are not able to see their photo.
- A contact's photo cannot be changed if they do not have an email address.
- It is not currently possible to remove a photo; it is only possible to change it to another image.
To change the profile picture in a record in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Click the contact or company name.
- Hover over the contact or company's profile picture and click the pencil icon edit.
- Click Choose file.
- Locate and select the file you'd like to upload from your computer to be used as this contact's profile picture. Click Open.
- Click Confirm.