To change the photo on a contact or company record in HubSpot:
- Navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Click the contact or company name.
- Hover over the contact or company's profile photo in the upper left and click Change photo.
- Click Choose file.
- Locate and select the file you'd like to upload from your computer to be used as this contact's photo. Click Open.
- Click Confirm.
- Once you select an image to use, you will be returned to the contact record and will see an updated version of the contact record photo. You may need to refresh the page to see the new photo appear.
- The photo is strictly internal and is used to identify contacts or companies in your HubSpot account; contacts or companies are not able to see their photo.
- You will not be able to change a contact's photo if they do not have an email address.
- It is not currently possible to remove a photo; it is only possible to change it to another image.