- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- Hover over the contact's profile photo and click Change photo.
- Browse or search in the File Manager or upload a new contact photo.
- Select the image you want to use, then click Use image.
Once you select an image to use, you will be returned to the contact record and will see an updated version of the contact record photo. You may need to refresh the page to see the new photo appear.
Please note the following:
- The contact photo is strictly internal; the contact is not able to see their photo. This photo is just a way to organize/identify contacts in HubSpot.
- You will not be able to change the contact's photo if they do not have an email address.