There are two ways to manually unsubscribe contacts in your HubSpot Marketing portal.
Opt a single contact out of email:
Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
Click on the contact's name.
Click Actions and select Opt out of email.
This contact will be opted out of all future emails from your account.
Import an opt-out list:
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contact.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select Import contacts.
- Click Start a new import.
- Select An opt out list.
- Click Select a file, choose your opt out list .csv file, and click Upload.
- On the next page, make sure that the column header for the email address column in the .csv file is selected in the dropdown.
- Click Next, confirm your choice.
- To confirm your opt-out list import, type the number that appears in the field, then click Begin import.
All of the email addresses in the file will be opted-out of future email communication.