There are two ways to manually unsubscribe contacts in your HubSpot Marketing account.
Opt a single contact out of email:
In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
Click on the contact's name.
Click Actions and select Opt out of email.
- Confirm you want to perform this action and choose Yes, opt them out – this contact will now be opted out of all future emails from your account.
Please note: In order to perform this function on a contact record, you must be a Marketing Administrator or Marketer.
Import an opt-out list:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click Import.
- Click Start a new import.
- Select An opt out list.
- Click Select a file, choose your opt out list .csv file, and click Upload.
- On the next page, make sure that the column header for the email address column in the .csv file is selected in the dropdown.
- Click Next, confirm your choice.
- To confirm your opt-out list import, type the number that appears in the field, then click Begin import.
All of the email addresses in the file will be opted-out of future email communication.