There are two ways to manually unsubscribe contacts in your HubSpot Marketing account.
Opt a single contact out of email
In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
Click the contact's name.
Click Actions and select Opt out of email.
- Confirm you want to perform this action and choose Yes, opt them out – this contact will now be opted out of all future emails from your account.
Please note: in order to perform this function on a contact record, you must have Marketing or Administrator access. Learn more about this here.
Import an opt-out list:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click Import.
- Click Start a new import.
- Select An opt out list.
- Click Select a file, choose your opt out list .csv file, and click Upload.
- On the next page, make sure the column header for the email address column in the .csv file is selected in the dropdown menu.
- Click Next, confirm your choice.
- To confirm your opt-out list import, type the number that appears in the field, then click Begin import.
All of the email addresses in the file will be opted out of future email communication.