There may come a time that you have to change your website domain - although this is rare - and you'll want to make sure you change a couple things in HubSpot when you do.
Below are a list of resources after a domain change (you may not need to address all of these, depending on the changes you made to your domain):
- Ensure your tracking code is installed on the pages on your new domain.
- Change your target domain in Reports Settings.
- Change any HubSpot-hosted domains as needed, whether that's Landing Pages or Emails.
- Set up your social media accounts to reflect any name or brand differences.
- Get a new template set up for your name changes.
- Update your company and billing information.