Progressive profiling is a way to make your forms smarter and more efficient. If the contact filling out your form already has a value for a specific field, you can specify that another form field should display in its place.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the name of the form you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Queued progressive fields section, and drag over any questions you would like to display in place of any form fields. The questions in this queue will be displayed to your contact in this order if they have known values for any of your progressive form fields.
- Save your changes in the top-right corner.
- In the form editor, hover your mouse over the form field that you would like to replace if the contact has a known value and click Edit.
- In the field configuration on the left, click the dropdown for Progressive field options (Action to take if field has been previously submitted). Select the option to Replace with queued progressive field.
- In the top-right corner, Save and Publish your changes.