- Navigate to Sales Tools > Meetings.
- Hover over an existing meeting (or click Create meeting link to create a new meeting link).
- Click Embed.
- Choose an embed style. Inline frame, which displays the widget inline with your content, is available now. An Inline button option is coming soon.
- Once you've selected the embed style, the embed code will be displayed. Click Copy code to copy the embed code to your clipboard.
- Paste this embed code into the source code of a rich text module or a custom HTML module on your HubSpot pages or into the HTML of your external pages to display the meetings widget to visitors.
The widget will be displayed on your page inline with your content where you've pasted the code. Visitors will be able to select a date and time to meet with you right from your landing page.
Once a visitor has selected a date and time, they will be prompted to confirm the booking and enter their information.
You can customize the look of your embedded meetings by going to Sales Tools > Meetings and clicking Settings in the top right. Choose Branding from the left sidebar menu. From here, you can choose to add a logo or change the accent color of the widget.