To install the HubSpot tracking code on your Wix website, you'll need to use the App Market in Wix to add an HTML widget to your page.
It is also not possible to use lead flows with Wix since the HubSpot tracking code and lead flows script are loaded within an HTML iFrame.
1. Copy the HubSpot tracking code
Copy your HubSpot tracking code by following the instructions here.
2. Install the tracking code on your Wix site
Follow the instructions below to learn how to add that tracking code to your Wix site:
- Navigate to your Wix account where you can edit your website.
- On the left-hand side, click App Market.
- From this window, search for "html" until you find HTML iFrame/Embed app made by Wix > click + Add to Site.
- Once this widget has been added to your site, click the Settings (gear) icon within this module > click the radio button next to Code > insert your HubSpot tracking code into the text box within that window > click Update.
If you'd like to request Wix offer a HubSpot app to make this process easier, you can vote on the feature request in Wix's help center here.