To install the HubSpot tracking code on your Wix website, you'll need to use the App Market in Wix to add an HTML widget to your page.
It's also not possible to use sales messages or lead flows with Wix since the HubSpot tracking code and the messages and lead flows scripts are loaded within an HTML iFrame.
1. Copy the HubSpot tracking code
Copy your HubSpot tracking code by following the instructions here.
2. Install the tracking code on your Wix site
Follow the instructions below to learn how to add that tracking code to your Wix site:
- Navigate to your Wix account where you can edit your website.
- On the left-hand side, click App Market.
- From this window, search for html until you find HTML iFrame/Embed app made by Wix and click + Add to Site.
- Once this widget has been added to your site, click the Settings (gear) icon within this module and click the radio button next to Code. Then insert your HubSpot tracking code into the text box within that window and click Update.
If you'd like to request Wix offer a HubSpot app to make this process easier, you can vote on the feature request in Wix's help center here.