The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you can access many of HubSpot's tools directly from your WordPress account.
To install and use the plugin, you must meet the following requirements:
Please note: to install the plugin you must enable third party cookies in your browser and disable any add-ins or extensions that block third party cookies in your browser.
Here's documentation from all the major browsers on how to enable third party cookies:
Install the plugin
You can add the plugin directly from your WordPress account following the instructions below, or download the plugin as a .zip file and upload it to your account.
Please note: if you would prefer to install the plugin from a zip file, download the plugin here, then upload the plugin in your WordPress account.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
- Click Log in to your account to finish the installation process. If you haven't set up a HubSpot account yet, you'll be prompted to create one.
If you need to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot > Settings.
- Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field, click Disconnect this account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, Disconnect, then click Ok.
Once you've successfully installed the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat, you can create HubSpot forms from WordPress, and, if you created a new account, log in to HubSpot to access the rest of your free tools in HubSpot’s CRM platform.
Please note: if you have a WordPress multisite network setup, you'll need to activate the plugin for each site separately.
Use the plugin
Once you’ve successfully installed the plugin, you can create forms, monitor new contacts and create lists from within your Wordpress account.
On the left panel in your Wordpress account, you have access to the following:
- Live chat & chatbots: add live chat to your website and let site visitors chat with you in real time. Set up automated chatbots to respond to your visitors when you aren’t online.
Please note: in some cases, the live chat widget may impact page load times on your WordPress site. Learn more about the factors that impact page load times.