The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you can access many of HubSpot's tools directly from your WordPress account.
To install and use the plugin, your account must meet the following requirements:
- Your WordPress version should match the plugin requirements. This is stated in the plugin page's right sidebar next to WordPress Version.
- The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php). This function is required for the tracking code to be installed on every page of your site.
- You must be a WordPress admin to install plugins for your site.
Please note: to install the plugin you must enable third party cookies in your browser and disable any add-ins or extensions that block third party cookies in your browser.
Here's documentation from all the major browsers on how to enable third party cookies:
Install the plugin
You can add the plugin directly from your WordPress account following the instructions below, or download the plugin as a .zip file and upload it to your account.
Please note: if you would prefer to install the plugin from a zip file, download the plugin here, then upload the plugin in your WordPress account.
- Log in to your WordPress website admin dashboard.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin.
- In the upper right, click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
- Click Log in to your account to finish the installation process. If you haven't set up a HubSpot account yet, you'll be prompted to create one.
If you need to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot > Settings.
- Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field, click Disconnect this account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, Disconnect, then click Ok.
Use the plugin
Once you’ve successfully installed the plugin, you can create forms, monitor new contacts and create lists from within your Wordpress account.
On the left panel in your Wordpress account, you have access to the following:
- Dashboard: view your HubSpot reporting dashboards to monitor newly created contacts.
- Contacts: a single contact database to manage detailed analytics on all your contacts, leads, and customers in one location. Associate contact records with companies, deals, and more in your CRM.
- Lists: create segmented lists to use when sending a marketing email campaign or enrolling contacts in your workflows.
- Forms & pop-ups: create mobile-responsive forms and pop-up forms to use on your website. You can add follow-up emails to specific forms to nurture your leads.
- Live chat & chatbots: add live chat to your website and let site visitors chat with you in real time. Set up automated chatbots to respond to your visitors when you aren’t online.
- Email marketing: create clean and responsive emails in the intuitive drag and drop editor. You can even include personalized content and subject lines based on your recipients' known contact properties.
- Built-in analytics: analyze website performance and HubSpot forms to see which channels are driving the most leads by clicking the Dashboard link in the plugin menu. Track the performance of your team with sales dashboard reports.
- Integrations: integrate your HubSpot account with over 300 integrations, including Stripe, Zapier, and more. Learn about featured integrations and check out a full list of integrations in your account. This must be set up in your HubSpot account.