In order for a Salesforce campaign to be associated with a HubSpot form, the campaign must first be marked as active in Salesforce. Follow the steps below to select an active Salesforce campaign to associate with a HubSpot form.
Please note: this feature is only applicable to Salesforce-integrated portals.
When using a form to set a Salesforce campaign, the campaign status will be set to Responded by default and will not be editable. If you'd like to be able to edit a contact's campaign status after originally setting it, you must use a workflow rather than a form to associate your contacts with your Salesforce campaign.
Additionally, it is not possible to remove a contact's association with a Salesforce campaign if the campaign was originally set using a form.
For a form on a HubSpot Landing Page:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Landing Pages.
- Find the landing page in question and click on the title, then click Edit.
- Within the page editor, locate the form module and click on the module to edit.
- Scroll within the Options tab of form module editor to the Salesforce campaign section.
- Select your active Salesforce campaign from the dropdown.
- Click Done, then Update or Publish the page.
For a form on an external page:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of the form and go to the Embed tab of the left sidebar.
- Select your campaign from the Add users to a Salesforce campaign dropdown.
- If this form is already embedded on an external page, you will need to re-embed the form on your page as the Salesforce campaign ID is added as a part of the code and this will not update dynamically.
Upon form submission, the SF Campaign ID will be included as a hidden form field.