In the HubSpot-Salesforce integration, you can connect either a Salesforce production environment or sandbox to HubSpot. If you originally connected a Salesforce production environment when you installed the integration and want to connect a Salesforce sandbox instead, you can do so in your integration settings.
- Make sure you've installed the HubSpot integration within your sandbox environment. You can do so by following the steps in the Salesforce Setup wizard or by clicking this link.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce section, click the More dropdown menu, then select View details.
- In the Salesforce Credentials section, click Connect to a new sandbox.
- On the Salesforce login screen, enter your sandbox credentials and click Log In.
- The next page will prompt you to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account. Click Allow.
- When you're ready to switch to production, click Connect a new account to replace your sandbox credentials with your production credentials. Make sure you've installed the connector in production before completing this step.