You can connect Salesforce production or sandbox environments to HubSpot. During the initial setup process, you can choose to connect to a sandbox environment, but if you originally connected to a production environment and would like to change this, you can do so within your integrations settings.
- Make sure you've install the HubSpot integration within your sandbox environment. You can do so by following the steps in the Salesforce Setup wizard or by clicking this link.
- Within HubSpot, navigate to Account Menu > Integrations.
- Click Settings under the Salesforce section.
- In the Salesforce Credentials section, check the Connect a sandbox Salesforce instance box.
- Click Update credentials.
- On the Salesforce login screen, enter your sandbox credentials and click Log In.
- The next page will prompt you to give HubSpot access to your Salesforce account. Click Allow.
When you're ready to switch to production, uncheck the sandbox checkbox and click Update credentials to replace your sandbox credentials with your production credentials. Make sure you've installed the connector in production before completing this step.