If you've installed HubSpot Sales for Outlook and Outlook is crashing, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Navigate to your PC's Sidekick folder. You can access this folder in two ways:
- Paste this filepath into your Start menu: C:\Users\%Userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Sidekick\. Please be sure to replace %Userprofile% with the title of your user profile.
- Open your Windows library folder and navigate to your C: drive. Here, open your Users folder and then your user profile folder. Add \appdata\roaming\sidekick to the file path after your user profile and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Remove all of the files in the folder that opens.
- Shut down Outlook completely.
- Paste this filepath into your Start menu: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Sidekick and hit Enter.
- Remove all contents of that folder.
- Start up Outlook.
- Click on the "Track Email" checkbox. This should prompt you to log in.