Filter your CTAs
You have the option of viewing all of your CTAs at once, filtering them by date range, campaign, and type: simple, multivariate, or smart. Please note that only Marketing Professional and Enterprise customers have access to the smart CTA function, and only Marketing Enterprise customers have access to multivariate testing. You can also search for a particular CTA by using the search bar at the top of the page.
Analyze CTA metrics and information
On the CTA dashboard, you'll see the following information:
- Preview: a visual preview of what each CTA looks like so you can easily distinguish among your other CTAs.
- CTA: the internal name of your CTA.
- Views: the number of times your CTA has been seen by visitors.
- Click Rate: the percentage of views that lead to clicks of your CTA.
- Clicks: the number of clicks the CTA has received.
- Locations: the number of pages your CTA is on. Click the number to open a dialog box with the page names and links to the pages.
- Last Modified: the date that the CTA was last modified.
You can sort your filtered views by clicking on the column headers.
Perform CTA actionsYou can hover over one of your CTAs and click Preview to see your CTA in a preview sidebar menu. You can also click Actions and then choose one of the following:
- Edit: Make changes to your CTA.
- Create multivariate test: Create a second version of your CTA to test version A and version B with your contacts and visitors.
- Create smart version: Make your CTA smart following these instructions.
- View details: See analytics for your CTA including the number of views, clicks, and submissions.
- Clone: Create an exact copy of your CTA.
- Embed code: Add your CTA to one of your external pages by copying and pasting the embed code.
- Delete: Delete your CTA.
View in-depth analytics
After hovering over an existing CTA, click Actions > View details. You'll be brought to a screen that shows the CTA's views, clicks, and submissions data.
Use the dropdown menus at the top to select what metric you want to see data for (views, clicks, or submissions) in the chart.
The next section shows the number of views, the views to clicks rate, the number of clicks, and the clicks to submissions rate.
In the bottom section, click on one of your CTAs to see more in-depth view, click, and submissions data for each location of your CTA.