Navigate to your landing pages or website pages dashboard
In your HubSpot account, navigate to landing pages, website pages, or blog.
Select a specific page to analyze
In the dashboard, click the name of a published landing page or website page.
In the Performance tab, you'll find detailed metrics about your website such as views, form submissions, and new contacts or customers. You can analyze data over a specific period of time using the Date range
There are also detailed statistics about how visitors are interacting with your page:
- Views - the number of times this page was loaded on a web browser.
- Submissions - the number of form submissions on this page.
- New Contacts - the number of new contacts created from this page.
- Customers -the number of customers who originally converted on your website during this time frame and are currently in the lifecycle stage of
- Average Bounce Rate - measures the percentage of sessions that started on the page and did not move beyond that page.
- Average Time On Page - measures the sum of all page view durations divided by the total page views. This calculation excludes exits.
- Exit Rate - measures the percentage of views on this page that
werethe last in a session.
- Entrances - the number of sessions for which this was the first page viewed.
Next is a graph plotting one metric over time by source. Use the
Each source is labeled at the top of the graph with a corresponding color bubble. In this graph, the source type indicates how a visitor started their session on your page. You can learn more about what each source type represents in this guide to analyzing sources data.
The sources data is also listed in a chart below this graph. Click any of the sources listed in the Source column to drill down into more specific sources data. Select the checkboxes on the left to add or remove sources from the data plotted in the graph.
To view sources data for different metrics, or to change the available metrics in the chart above, click Edit columns in the upper right.
Use the checkboxes on the left to select additional metrics. Up to seven metrics can be selected at any given time. You can click the X next to any metric in the Selected Columns on the right to remove a selected metric. You can also click any selected metric and drag it to reorder your columns. Once you've made your selections, click Save.
The columns you've selected here will be reflected i
Please note: in order to view traffic sources and video reports on your A/B test pages, you must either drill into a specific variation using the Variation dropdown menu at the top or choose a winning variation. Traffic source and video data cannot be combined for multiple variations at this time.
In the Optimization tab, you can learn how to further optimize your current landing page.
Use the left sidebar menu to optimize different aspects of your page:
- The On Page SEO section shows suggestions for improving meta description, your page title, internal links, and more.
- The Ranked Keywords section shows the number of keywords from your keywords tool that are ranking within the top 100 search engine results for this page.
- The Inbound Links section shows the number of external URLs linked to your landing page.
- The CTAs section shows a list of Calls-to-Action that appear on your page and performance data for each CTA.
- The Internal Links section shows the number of your own URLs linked to this landing page.
If you don't see data populating in the Optimization tab, learn more about issues that can prevent HubSpot's tools from crawling your site.