Find links to resources about HubSpot's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) functionality.
Please note: while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.
- How do I turn on GDPR functionality in my HubSpot account?
- How can I track lawful basis of processing in HubSpot?
- How do I perform a GDPR-compliant delete in HubSpot?
- What cookies does HubSpot set in a visitor's browser?
- How do subscription preferences and types work?
- How do I set default notice and consent language for GDPR-enabled forms, pop-up forms, and meetings?
- How do I add notice and consent information to my HubSpot form or pop-up form?
- How to use GDPR-compliant meetings links
- Will HubSpot Sales track emails for contacts who do not have lawful basis for processing?
- How do I add an unsubscribe link to my one-to-one sales emails and sequences emails?
- How do I use email tracking and logging with the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension?
- Can I display subscription preferences in a user’s preferred language?
- How can I enable GDPR for chatflows?