Implications of associating a form with a Salesforce campaign
- The campaign status will be set to Responded and cannot be edited. If you want to edit the campaign status going forward, consider using a workflow to associate your contacts with your Salesforce campaign instead.
- The contact's association with the Salesforce campaign cannot be removed.
Form on a HubSpot page
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over the page with the form and click Edit.
- In the content editor, click the form module.
- In the left panel, click the Salesforce campaign dropdown menu and select the Salesforce campaign to associate the form with.
- Click Save and go to module list.
- In the upper right, click Publish or Update to take your changes live.
Form embedded on an external page
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of the form.
- In the upper right, click Share.
- In the dialog box, click the Add contacts to a Salesforce campaign dropdown menu and select the Salesforce campaign to associate the form with.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the embed code in the HTML of your external page.
Please note: these changes will not automatically update existing forms embedded on your external pages. You must replace the embed code for each existing form with the new embed code with the selected Salesforce campaign.