Connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot to create and manage your LinkedIn ads in HubSpot's ads tool.
LinkedIn Ads connection requirements
- The HubSpot user who connects a LinkedIn Ads account must be an Account Manager in that LinkedIn Ads account. Learn how to check user permissions in a LinkedIn Ads account.
- In order to sync leads from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, the user who connects the LinkedIn Ads account must also be a Page Admin or Lead Gen Forms Manager for the associated LinkedIn Business Page.
Connect your LinkedIn Ads account
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the Accounts tab, click Connect account.
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- In the pop-up window, log in to your LinkedIn account. Review the permissions, then click Allow.
- In the dialog box, select the LinkedIn Ads account(s) to connect to HubSpot. If you want to track contacts that interact with your ads, leave the auto tracking switch toggled on. This will apply HubSpot tracking to your LinkedIn ads.
- Click Connect.
- In the dialog box, select the LinkedIn Ads account(s) to sync leads from, then click Save. Learn more about managing LinkedIn Ads accounts syncing leads to HubSpot.
The connected LinkedIn Ads account will appear in your Ads Accounts settings in HubSpot.
Any LinkedIn Ads accounts syncing leads will appear in the Ads Lead Syncing settings in HubSpot.
- After connecting your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, your existing leads from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms will automatically sync to HubSpot. HubSpot will use the email address to deduplicate contacts that already exist in your account and update their contact record with any new information from their Lead Gen Form submission, or create a new contact if they don't exist.
- LinkedIn stores leads from lead ads for 90 days after creation. When you connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, these leads will be synced to HubSpot, along with leads generated going forward.