Before disconnecting your LinkedIn Ads account from HubSpot, there are a few things to be aware of:
- When you disconnect a LinkedIn Ads account from HubSpot, newly created LinkedIn ads won't use HubSpot tracking parameters. However, existing ads will still contain HubSpot tracking parameters. Learn more about removing HubSpot tracking parameters from existing LinkedIn ads.
- When you disconnect a LinkedIn Ads account from HubSpot, audiences created in HubSpot will no longer sync between LinkedIn and HubSpot. However, these audiences will still appear in your LinkedIn Ads account. If you want to delete these audiences, you will need to delete them from within your LinkedIn Ads account.
Disconnect your LinkedIn Ads account
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- On the Accounts tab, hover over the connected account and click Disconnect.
- In the dialog box, click Disconnect.
Remove HubSpot tracking parameters from existing LinkedIn ads
- Log in to your LinkedIn Ads Campaign Manager.
- Click the account, campaign group, and campaign name where the ad is saved.
- Hover over the ad name and click Manage to edit the ad.
- Click the More icon ... next to the ad you want to edit, then select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- Remove the tracking parameters from the URL in the Destination URL field.
- Click Save.