Before changing the URL of your blog post, please note that doing so will cause the analytics for that page to reset in HubSpot's system and may have SEO implications.
To update a blog post URL:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over a blog post and click Edit.
- In the post editor, click Settings.
- Here you will see a section for Blog URL:
- If the blog post your are editing has been published, click Edit URL to make changes to the URL.
- If you're working in a draft, you can click directly into the URL text box to make changes.
- Click Save.
- Click Update/Publish to take your changes live.