Before changing the URL of your blog post, please note that doing so will cause the analytics for that page to reset in HubSpot's system and may have SEO implications.
To update a blog post URL:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Hover over your blog post and select Edit.
- In the editor, click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Here you will see a section for Blog URL:
- For published blog posts, you'll need to click Edit URL to make changes.
- If you're working in a draft, you can click directly into the URL text box to make changes.
- Click Save and Update/Publish to apply the changes.