You can add custom HTML to the footer of your blog listing pages and blog posts in your account settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- Click the Templates tab, then scroll down to the HTML section.
- If the Use same footer HTML for blog posts checkbox is selected, the HTML you've added to the Footer HTML for Blog Listing Pages field will apply to your individual blog posts as well.
- If you want to add different custom HTML to your blog posts, clear the checkbox and add your HTML to the Footer HTML for Blog Posts field.
- Once you've added your code, click Save.