You can add custom HTML to the footer of your blog listing pages and blog posts within Content Settings:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Marketing > Blog.
- Navigate to the Templates tab, and scroll down to the HTML section.
- If the Use same footer HTML for blog posts box is checked, the HTML you've added to the Footer HTML for Blog Listing Pages field will apply to your individual blog posts as well.
- If you'd like to add different custom HTML to your blog posts, uncheck the box and add your HTML to the Footer HTML for Blog Posts field.
- Once you've added your code, click Save.