- Navigate to the editor for the page you want to edit. For example, if you're working on a landing page, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Hover over the page you wish to edit, and from the right hand side select Edit.
- Click on the Settings tab > click on the pencil icon next to Page URL to Edit URL.
- You'll see a pop-up notification alerting you that a redirect will be set up from the old URL to the new URL > click OK.
- Now the Page URL text field will be editable. Click into the textbox and make your URL changes.
- Once finished, Save and Update your page.
Please note that changing the Page URL can hurt that page's SEO and will reset page view data in analytics. Additionally, HubSpot will automatically create a URL mapping for the changed URL, so visitors who attempt to visit the old URL will be taken to the new URL.