- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages, website pages, or blog.
- Hover over the page or post you want to update and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the pencil icon next to Page URL to edit the URL.
- You'll see a pop-up notification alerting you that a redirect will be set up from the old URL to the new URL. Click Update.
- Now the Page URL text field will be editable. Click into the field and make your URL changes.
- Once finished click Update in the upper-right corner to take the changes live. HubSpot will automatically create a URL mapping for the changed URL, so visitors who attempt to visit the old URL will be taken to the new URL.
You can edit your page or post's canonical URL in your advanced settings.
Please note: changing the page URL impacts the page's SEO and will reset page view data in analytics.