- Navigate to the editor for the page you want to edit. For example, if you're working on a landing page, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Content > Website Pages.
- Hover over the page you wish to edit and select Edit.
- Click the Settings tab. Then click the pencil icon next to Page URL to edit the URL.
- You'll see a pop-up notification alerting you that a redirect will be set up from the old URL to the new URL. Click Update.
- Now the Page URL text field will be editable. Click into the field and make your URL changes.
- Once finished click Update in the upper-right corner to take the changes live. HubSpot will automatically create a URL mapping for the changed URL, so visitors who attempt to visit the old URL will be taken to the new URL.
For instructions on customizing a page's canonical URL, click here.
Please note: changing the page URL can hurt that page's SEO and will reset page view data in analytics.