Please follow the steps noted below to configure a landing page or site page as the root page for the domain.To create a new home page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Content > Website Pages.
- Click on Create a new landing page or Create a new website page > select a template > name your page > click on Create.
- Go to the Settings tab > edit the Page URL so that it only has a slash / after the selected domain.
- Click Publish in the upper right corner.
If you have an existing page you would like to configure as the root page for your domain:
- Access that page for editing.
- Go to the Settings tab to edit its Page URL as noted in the steps above.
- Click Update in the upper right corner.