You can set a landing page or website page as the root domain page in HubSpot (e.g. www.domain.com).
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing or website page and click Edit. If you're creating a new landing or website page, click Create landing page or Create website page at the upper right.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Edit the Page URL so that it only has a forward slash / after the selected domain.
- Click Publish or Update at the upper right.