In order to minimize the chance of being blocked by spam filters, and to decrease the load time of your email, HubSpot does not allow you to directly attach a file to an email. Instead, you will want to upload the file, and link it from within your email. You can do this directly within the email editor with the Insert Document Link icon.
Follow these steps to include an attached document in an email:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Choose the email you would like to add the document to.
- Select the text or image that you would like to link.
- Click on the Insert Document Link icon.
- Select an existing file or click Upload a new file.
- If you're uploading a new file, locate the document on your computer.
- Once the file has uploaded, click Use Document.
Your linked text will now load the document for your email recipient. You can also use a CTA to link directly to the document as well.