If you're a member of HubSpot's Marketing Agency Partner Program or an agency that's inbound certified, you can create a profile with your company information to share publicly on HubSpot's Agency Directory and make it easy for HubSpot customers to find you.
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Partner > Directory Info.
Business informationIn the Business Information tab, you can add the following company details:
- Company Name (required)
- Website (required)
- Description (required)
- After entering your business information, click to toggle the Publish your profile to the HubSpot Agency Directory switch on.
- Click Save.
- Next, click the Directory preferences tab. Here, you can customize the following preferences:
- SEO tools: Add a meta description to improve the discoverability of your listing in the Agency Directory.
- Your services: Select the service(s) that your company offers so customers can find a match for what they're looking for.
- Industry: Select the industry or industries that your company specializes in.
- Languages: Select the languages your company serves customers in.
- Budget: Select a budget range for your company's services.
- Region: Select the region(s) your company serves customers in.
- HubSpot Awards: Select the HubSpot Impact Awards your company has won (only available to HubSpot Partners).
- Click Save.
For more information and assistance with the HubSpot Agency Directory, check out the HubSpot Agency Directory FAQ.