Below you'll find the answers to frequently asked questions about setting up a directory profile and how to use your profile once it's set up.Setting up your agency profile
- How do I publish my profile?
- Still having trouble creating your profile? Submit a help ticket below.
- Is the directory listing free?
- Why do I have to be inbound-certified?
- I published or changed my profile; why don't I see it live?
- Can I use two different URLs in my profile - one for the Contact Us CTA and one for the website URL?
- My agency has two locations or multiple offices across the country/globe. Can I list my agency in multiple locations?
- How do reviews work?
- How do I add an agency directory review badge to my website?
- Where are my case studies?
- How does rank work?
- Is the directory localized for non-English speakers?
You can create your profile for the agency directory following these instructions.
Yes. All inbound-certified agencies can be listed in the agency directory for free.
The certification is required to make sure your agency is equipped to deliver quality Inbound services to your clients. The Inbound Certification teaches this methodology.
There is a nightly sync that needs to occur before new profiles appear or before changes are reflected in your existing profile. Wait 24 hours before looking for your new or updated profile.
Can I use two different URLs in my profile - one for the Contact Us CTA and one for the website URL?
Not right now. The same URL is used for both links. You can also use a custom link here, which takes visitors to a custom page on your site.
My agency has two locations or multiple offices across the country/globe. Can I list my agency in multiple locations?
At this time, you can only enter one country and one location, so it is recommended to set your headquarters as your main location.
Learn more about how to leave a review and review guidelines.
A review badge is a pre-designed, hyperlinked image that can be added to your website to help drive traffic to your agency directory profile. Learn more about adding a review badge to your website.
While you can use case studies in your HubSpot account, for now case studies won't be live on your profile page.
HubSpot partners earn tiers based on the level of success they've achieved for their clients using inbound marketing or sales, plus HubSpot's software — ranked from diamond level (highest honor) to silver level. Partners that have not earned a tier (and agencies that are not HubSpot partners) are listed after tiered partners.
Still having trouble creating your profile?
If you are still having trouble creating your profile, submit a help ticket below.