To mass delete HubSpot records (HubSpot Intelligence records, HubSpot logs, HubSpot log messages, HubSpot activities) from Salesforce, you need to:
- Generate a list of the HubSpot record IDs to be deleted
- Use Data Loader to mass delete the HubSpot records
- With effect from August 6, 2018, HubSpot no longer creates HubSpot Intelligence objects in Salesforce. When you upgrade to version 3.0 of the HubSpot Salesforce connector package, the new HubSpot Intelligence Visualforce window on your Salesforce page layouts will populate with information pulled directly from the corresponding HubSpot object record.
- HubSpot logs or log messages can be deleted at any time, as they are meant for troubleshooting purposes. However, if sync errors continue to actively occur, HubSpot log messages will keep being created.
- In Salesforce, create a report with the type HubSpot Intelligence.
- Click the Filters dropdown menu and select Add, then select Cross Filter.
- Create cross filters for HubSpot Intelligence | without | Contacts and HubSpot Intelligence | without | Leads
- Add the field HubSpot Intelligence: ID to the table.
- Click Save, then name your report and click Save and run report.
- Click Export details. Ensure the record ID is included, as this is required for the deletion. The report will be exported to your device as a CSV file.
- In Data Loader, upload the CSV file and run the delete function. The HubSpot Intelligence records in the report will be deleted from your Salesforce environment.
This process can be modified to mass delete any type of HubSpot record from Salesforce.